What is the Jet Wing?
The Jet Wing stabilizing system provides the improved steering control and response you need in low speed situations such as: trolling, maneuvering around obstacles and in launching and retrieving operations.
- The Jet Wing attaches to your Jet Drive outboard intake
- Assembly and installation requires NO DRILLING and NO MODIFICATIONS to the motor
- Total time to assemble and install is typically 15 - 30 minutes
- Assembly and installation instructions, hex wrench and hardware are included
- Made from thermoplastic material with outstanding impact resistance
- Contains a proprietary weatherable cap layer for improved performance in most environments - making Jet Wing an excellent component for marine conditions where good weatherability is required
- Each piece individually inspected for highest quality assurance
- 3 year warranty on parts and material
- Manufactured and packaged in USA
JetWing LLC. would like to welcome aboard Lance Dunham as our Pro Staffer. Lance is an accomplished outdoor writer as well as a Susquehanna Fishing Guide. To read more about Lance, go to his website at www.ldguideservice.com
|SUPPORT OUR GREAT COUNTRY • KEEP AMERICANS WORKING • BUY|